Your Tenancy

Your Tenancy

This section of the website will explain all about the tenancy agreement with Pembrokeshire County Council, for your Council home.

The agreement that you sign with the Council when you move into your Council home is called a Tenancy Agreement. This gives you certain rights and responsibilities as a tenant.

There are two types of Council tenancy:

These rights and responsibilities are explained in this section, together with advice on what to do if you have changes in your household situation or if you decide to end your tenancy with the Council.

The section also contains advice on what to do if you would like to transfer or swap to a different Council or Housing Association home.

If you have any other questions after reading this section, you can call the Contact Centre on 01437 764551 for further advice.




ID: 1661, revised 03/10/2023