Your Home

Furniture and Furnishings

Where can I get furnishings for my home?

If you need furniture and are on a limited budget why not look at the ‘small ads’ in the local paper. You can also contact FRAME.

What is FRAME?

FRAME (opens in a new tab) collects unwanted, re-usable household goods including furniture, clothing and bric-a-brac free of charge.

Re-useable items are available to the general public at the FRAME showrooms in Haverfordwest and Pembroke Dock for a requested donation. Items will be discounted to those receiving State Benefit/Pension, on the production of proof of benefit.

In cases of extreme hardship or crisis FRAME can provide necessary items of furniture and household goods free of charge. Referrals for this service are accepted in writing from social workers, Pembrokeshire Action for the Homeless (PATH), community support workers, refuges and other recognised agencies. This service is provided subject to the availability of goods and an assessment of need by one of the groups or individuals previously mentioned. 

Registered Charity 1090949, Company limited by Guarantee 4037005, VAT no. 851167137

Can I get help with food and basic household items?

If you were housed as homeless you can contact Pembrokeshire Action for the Homeless (PATH) (opens in a new tab) on 01437 775335. They may be able to help you with a box of basic foodstuffs to get you started. You can also contact the Salvation Army on 01834 843329 or apply for a Social Fund Grant 01437 823000.

Contact information:

Pembrokeshire FRAME (opens in a new tab)

Old Hakin Road

Merlins Bridge


SA61 1XF

Contact number 01437 779442

Opening hours
09.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
10.00am - 1.00pm Saturday

Pembrokeshire Action for the Homeless (PATH) (opens in a new tab)

1 Corner House Barn Street



SA61 1BW

Tel: 01437 765335
Freephone 0800-783-5001



ID: 1691, revised 03/10/2023