Your Everyday Life

Meals on Wheels

The meals on wheels service delivers hot meals to people who are unable to cook for themselves because they are frail or disabled and there is no one else who can support them.  The service can only be provided after an assessment by a care manager, which is subject to eligibility criteria.  Tel: Pembrokeshire County Council on 01437 764551.

ID: 2022, revised 23/01/2018