Your Everyday Life

Caring for pets

If you have difficulty exercising your dog or contacting pet care services, try your local ‘Good Neighbour’ scheme, your local church or PAVS on 01437 769422 to see if there is anyone who can help.

Alternatively, SPPOT is a local social enterprise that can provide dog walking services for a charge. 

If you can no longer look after your pet you can contact the Cinnamon Trust. The Trust can find both long and short-term foster carers for pets who will keep their owners informed about their welfare.

There are also a number of local animal rescue centres- contact PAVS for details.

ID: 2027, revised 28/06/2022