Work in Social Care
We provide a supportive working structure across all of our social care teams, ensuring you have all you need to perform to the best of your abilities, whilst doing a job you love.
From comprehensive induction plans, considered training and coaching strategies to flexible working and a great work-life balance, when it comes to taking care of our employees we are proud of what we can offer:
- Generous relocation package up to £8,000 for eligible roles. For more information please email us.
- Supportive management team and manageable caseloads.
- Flexible working.
- Membership of the Local Government ‘career average' defined benefit pension scheme.
- Generous annual leave of up to 30 days.
- Pioneering new ways of working helping to shape and influence practice within the workforce.
- Flexible career development opportunities.
- A wide range of health and wellbeing resources, including a professional in-house occupational health service and access to counselling services.
- A generous occupational maternity pay plan, on top of statutory benefits.
- Opportunity to learn Welsh
- Other family-friendly policies including:
- Gym membership
- Child care voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease scheme
- Corporate leisure centre membership
- Range of discounts from local retailers and suppliers
We understand career paths are not always linear journeys, which is why we will do our best to provide diverse work opportunities and support you moving between roles and across teams to pursue your interests.
Our work is changing lives. If you share our passion for making a difference to adults, children, young people and families, have a look at our Social Care vacancies. We will be delighted if you will join us.