Report a Missed Bin Collection
We will arrange for a missed bin collection if:
- Your bins or bags contained the correct materials. You can check what can go in each bag on our kerbside collections page.
- Your bins and bags were put out on the correct collection day and on the correct week. Before reporting a missed collection please check your collection day using our recycling and rubbish search.
- Your bins or bags aren't too heavy.
- Your bins and bags were on the pavement before 6.30am on your collection day.
- There have been unscheduled disruptions to the service such as bad weather. We will post information on our website and our Twitter and accounts if there are problems.
ID: 2603, revised 19/07/2023Print