Trade Waste

Frequently Asked Questions

How will I know what I need for my business?

Just contact the trade waste section on 01437 764551 and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.

What happens if my bin(s) get smelly?

As the hirer, you are responsible for the cleanliness of your bin(s).

Can I revise my contract at any time?

Yes, you can amend your contract at any time to suit your business needs.

What happens if I forget to put pre-paid labels on my bins?

You should contact us immediately, there may be an extra charge to have your waste/recycling collected as we may have to send the lorry back.

Where can I purchase additional bin emptying labels from?

Bin emptying labels can only be purchased direct from the Trade Waste Section in Thornton Depot and will be sent to you direct. Please call 01437 764551 or alternatively, you can visit our Thornton Depot.

How many weeks do I pay bin hire for general waste bins?

You pay bin hire for the number of weeks the bin is on site regardless if it is emptied.

Where can I purchase additional trade waste bags and/or recycling bags? Where can I collect food waste bags?

Trade waste bags, recycling bags and/or food waste bags are available from the following locations:

  • North Wing Customer Service Centre, County Hall, Haverfordwest, SA61 1TP
  • Argyle Street Customer Service Centre, Argyle Street, Pembroke Dock, SA72 6HL
  • Thornton Depot, Unit 23, Thornton Business Park, Milford Haven, SA73 2RR
ID: 770, revised 08/02/2023