The Life Hub: Ways to Wellbeing, based at The Riverside in Haverfordwest, is the 3rd Life Hub developed by Pembrokeshire Libraries.
All of the Life Hubs have been designed to enable organisations to undertake outreach work within the local community, in the form of private consultation rooms and space for promotional work.
The Life Hubs are available for use during normal library opening hours and booking is essential.
The Life Hub: Ways to Wellbeing offers:
- Books and leaflets relating to 'Health and Wellbeing' and 'Work and Money Skills'
- Plasma TVs for presentations
- Free Wi-Fi
- Space for a promotional stand
- A multipurpose room suitable for meetings, training and consultations for up to 12 people
- The provision of folding tables, stackable chairs and soft seating allows the room to be tailored to your requirements
- The meeting room can be used free of charge by community groups, individuals and charities if they provide free information, advice, support and training. Private companies and groups that charge for their services will be charged £10 per hour to hire the room
To book The Life Hub: Ways to Wellbeing meeting room, please contact:
Kath Woolcock (Site Manager - County Library, Gallery and Information Centre)
Laura Evans (Library Development Officer)