The Childcare Offer Wales
Parent/guardian application form
The new Childcare Offer digital service launches this Autumn. If you wish to receive Childcare Offer for Wales funded childcare from January 2023, you will need to apply on the new national digital service from this November: Childcare Offer for Wales - Help With Childcare Costs Wales
- If your child was born after 1st September 2019, you must apply through the new national digital service.
- If your child was born before 1st September 2019, please apply through the following link: Childcare Offer - Parent Registration
To apply for the Childcare Offer you will need to complete an on-line application form. Ceredigion County Council is the delivery Authority on behalf of Pembrokeshire for the Childcare Offer.
Parents, guardians, step-parents and co-habiting partners will all need to meet the eligibility criteria in order for a child living within that household to be able to take up the offer.
Whilst applicants will be signing a disclaimer to confirm that they meet the minimum criteria for eligibility, it is expected that each application is also supported by documentary evidence of eligibility.
Below is a checklist of the documents (scan/photograph copy) needed to support your application:
- Birth certificate (long version) or birth certificate (Short version) with proof of parental responsibility
- Parent's last theee pay slips (proof of earnings)
- Self-employed parents - a copy of your latest self-assessment Tax return (HMRC SA103 form) or if it is a new business (set up within the last 12 months) and you don't have a self-assessment tax return yet you will need to provide a copy of the letter from HMRC confirming your Unique Tax Reference number (UTRN)
- Proof of residency e.g. most recent Council Tax Statement, bank statement, utility bill
Before starting your application, you will also need the following details in hand
- both parents National Insurance Numbers
- Agreed childcare providers hours and days
- Employers contact details, including: Address, telephone number and email
If you experience any issues with providing evidence of the documents above, please contact:
Clic Ceredigion on 01545 570881 or e-mail email@example.com
Ffion Gibby, Thirty Hour Childcare Information Officer on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have completed your online application and submitted all the required evidence your application will be processed by the Childcare Unit within 10 working days. If your application is successful, you will be notified via e-mail.
Delays in submitting relevant evidence or failure to submit will result in delaying the eligibility checking process.
You cannot save your application so please ensure you have the relevant documents prior to starting the application.