Temporary Event Notices

How to Pay for a TEN

There are several ways to pay. 

  • Online - secure online payments can be made via My Account
  • By telephone - Debit card and credit card payments can be made by telephone.  The contact centre can process your payment instantly. You will be issued with a receipt number for confirmation of payment.
  • By post with cheques made payable to Pembrokeshire County Council - all cheques are forwarded to the council's cashiers for processing.  A receipt will be sent to you attached to your temporary event notice.
  • In person - By cash, cheque, debit or credit card at any of the Pembrokeshire County Council cash desks at Haverfordwest, Pembroke Dock, Milford Haven or Fishguard.  The Licensing Team are unable to accept cash payments by post. 
ID: 2051, revised 08/02/2023