Support from Adult Care - Assessments

Hearing or sight impairment

If you have hearing or sight problems, you may already use special equipment to help you deal with everyday tasks. There is also equipment that can help you in your role as a carer (for example, if you are deaf, you might find a vibrating pager useful to let you know when the person you look after needs help). Adult Care can give advice about equipment that can help you as a carer.

ID: 2201, revised 11/08/2022