Statutory Nuisance

How can I make a complaint to the Council about a statutory nuisance?

You can contact us with the details of your complaint:   

When you contact the Council you will be asked for your name and address and the address of where you believe the nuisance to be emanating. It is essential that this is the correct address.

In addition to the Council trying to resolve the matter, there are Mediation services available which may assist in its resolution. Council Officers work closely with the Police and the Police and Crime Commissioners Anti-Social Behaviour Reduction service.

ID: 2396, revised 23/03/2023