Website Site Map



Severe weather

Industrial accidents

Community Risk Register

Emergency plans and procedures

Business continuity

Community Resilience

Service Changes

Supporting the people of Ukraine

Winter Maintenance Service

Important things to remember

Which roads are salted

When does salting take place

How does the salting take place

Salt bins

Flooded roads

Take care around winter maintenance vehicles

About the Winter Maintenance Service

Salting Network Maps

How to apply for a Covid-19 test

Businesses: Advice on testing and TTP for you and your employees

Test, Trace, Protect: Be aware of scam callers

Test, Trace, Protect privacy notice

Guidance by School

COVID-19 School FAQs

COVID-19 School Transport Information

Free School Meals and Cashless Catering

School ‘bubble’ arrangements & self-isolation

Distance Learning

Examinations and assessments

Animal Boarding Establishment

Dog Breeding Establishment

Riding Establishments


Dangerous Wild Animals (DWA)

Performing Animals

Pet Shops

Current Animal Establishment Licences

Animal Licence Fee & Application form

How is Pembrokeshire County Council tackling land contamination?

Contaminated Land Register

Avoiding Pollution From Heating Oil Tanks

How can I find out if land may be contaminated?

How to make a Service request

Service Standards

Pests We Treat

Pests Not Treated

Pesticide Summary

Lost, Found and Stray Dogs

Dog Theft

Dangerous Dogs



Dogs in Cars and Dogs Abandoned in Houses

Summer Beach Bans

Environmental Health Acts - Public Health & Dog Control

Why Do Exhumations Occur?

Are There Any Restrictions For Exhuming a Body?

Home Office Licence

Must a Council Officer be present?

What can be done about a Statutory Nuisance?

What happens if the nuisance continues after the service of an Abatement Notice?

Noise Complaints

Odour Complaints

How can I make a complaint to the Council about a statutory nuisance?

Can I remain anonymous?

Am I able to take my own action?

What is light pollution?

What are the sources of light pollution?

What is the impact of light pollution?

How can the problem be tackled?

What is the law relating to light pollution?

What should I do if I am suffering from light pollution?

What factors determine whether or not an artificial light source amounts to a statutory nuisance?

How does the Council investigate complaints of light pollution?

How do I make an official complaint to the Council?

Can I claim?

How do you work it out?

The rate of local housing allowance

How many bedrooms do I need?

Backdated claims

When will my benefit start?

Report a change of circumstances

How is Housing Benefit paid?

Council Tenants

Private tenants

Discretionary Housing Payments.


Convergence funded projects in Pembrokeshire

Tendering Opportunities

Pembrokeshire Advance

Local Development Strategy

Business Plan Projects

Unpaid Carers - £500 payment

Book of Remembrance

Electronic Book of Remembrance

Memorial Wallets

Granite Wall and Kerb Plaques


Cemeteries Fees and Charges

Questions People Ask About Burials

Cemeteries Customer Charter

Getting married

Forming a Civil Partnership

Renewing your vows

Where to hold your ceremony

Planning your ceremony

Giving notice of marriage or civil partnership

How much will it cost?

Venues approved for civil ceremonies

Approved Premises Public Notice

Research your family history

Naming Ceremonies

Citizenship Ceremonies

What's in a certificate?

How to apply for copy certificates

How to apply to become a British Citizen

Getting Started in Family History

Pembrokeshire's Play Tale and Play Art Competition 2021

10 Ideas with - Cooking

10 activities to do with no equipment

10 ways of creating space

10 Ideas with Tyres and Hoops

10 Ideas with Crepe paper

10 things to do with wax crayons

Play Therapy

What is play?

Play and risk

What does the law require

Why is a balanced approach needed?

What gets in the way of a balanced approach?

What does a balanced approach look like?

What you can do

Health during and after pregnancy

Not smoking during pregnancy


Birth to five

Birth to Five Development timeline


Childhood Immunisations

Healthy Eating

Stop Smoking

Pembrokeshire Adult Substance Misuse Services

Sexual Health

Child and Adolescent Mental Health

Protect Children Against Flu


The Social Services and Wellbeing Act (Wales) 2014

Advocacy – National Services

Armed Forces – National Services

Housing – National Services

Fostering and Adoption – National Services

Young Parents Support – National Services

National Parenting Support

Domestic Abuse – National Services

Dads - National Services

Divorce and Separation

Bereavement – National Services

Children of Prisoners – Maintaining Family Ties

National services for disabled children and young people

The Role of Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW)

Development Officers - Partner Organisations

Market Research

Thinking of setting up a day nursery?

Starting a Playgroup (known as Sessional Care)

Thinking of setting up an out of school club?

A registered childminding service

Starting a Parent and Toddler group

Working in Early years and Childcare

Mudiad Meithrin’s National Training Scheme

Becoming a Childminder

Be a play worker

Working in a day nursery

Working in an Out of School Club

Childcare Advisory Team

Health service

Language and Play (LAP)

Parenting Support

Eligible postcodes

Set up or amend a Council Tax Direct Debit

Automated Telephone System

Contact Centre - Telephone Payments

Customer Service Centres

Single Person Discount

Second Homes

Empty Properties

People with Disabilities

People that are not counted (disregarded) for Council Tax

Full time Students and student nurses

Apprentices and Youth Training Trainees

People for whom Child Benefit is payable and school leavers under 20

People with Severe Mental Impairment

Carer's discount

People providing or receiving care elsewhere

Care, Nursing and Residential Homes

Hospital patients

Prisoners and other people held in detention

Members of recognised religious communities

Foreign diplomats

Care Leavers

Uninhabitable Property

Empty Owned by Charity

Empty and unfurnished

Liable person in detention

Liable person in care home

Liable person deceased

Occupation prohibited by law

Liable person in need of care

Empty awaiting minister of religion

Liable person away giving care

Left empty by a student

Repossessed dwellings

Hall of residence for students


Members of the UK Armed Forces

Left empty by a bankrupt

Diplomats and Senior Officials

Empty caravan pitch/mooring

Occupied by under 18's

Unoccupied annexe

Severely Mentally Impaired

Members of Visiting Forces

Occupied annexe - dependant relative

Occupied by Care Leavers

How is Council Tax worked out?

What is the Council Tax band of my property?

How much will I pay?

Calculation of Council Tax

Local Precepts

How Council Tax is Spent

Who has to pay Council Tax

Tell us about a change

Council Tax Explanatory Notes

Police and Crime Commissioner Precept Information

Who can apply for Council Tax Reduction?

How much can I get?

How to apply

Education and Children's Services

Adult Social Services

Environmental Services

Planning and Development

Housing Services

Cultural and Related Services

Highways and Transport

Look out for the Pembrokeshire Produce Mark

Pembrokeshire Food Businesses

Food business listings

Pembrokeshire Food and Drink Directory

Haverfordwest Farmers Market

Where is Haverfordwest Farmers' Market?

Apply for a Haverfordwest Farmers Market Licence

Haverfordwest Farmers Market - List of Traders

Pembrokeshire Fish Week 2017 add your event

Disrepair in Privately Rented Housing

Houses in multiple occupation (HMOs)

Tenancy Relations

Radon Gas

Rent Smart Wales – are you complying?

Home Contents Insurance

Pets - Keeping Animals

Home Improvements

Your Garden

Home Safety Advice

Help with decorating

Protect Your Pipes

Damp and Mould


Planned Maintenance

Home Improvements

Welsh Housing Quality Standard

Privacy Notice

Gypsy and Traveller Survey: Your Future Your Say

Covid-19 Information for Gypsy Traveller Communities


Temporary Accommodation: Homeless Pods

Sheltered Housing


Residential Mobile Homes Site Rules

What is housing related support?

Applying for a Vacancy

Recruitment and Selection Policy

Equal Opportunities Statement

Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults

The Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy

The Welsh Language

Pay Policy Statement

Pension and Other Benefits

Armed Forces Friendly

About us


Our programmes

Communities for Work Plus

Communities for Work



Work Experience

Locations and Contacts

About the Council

About Pembrokeshire



Live and Work in Pembrokeshire

Why choose us


Learning and Development

Good practice and achievements

Meet our Teams

Working for Children's Services

Working for Adult Services

Appreciative Supervision

First Three Years in Practice Framework

Practice Educator Award


Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP)

Signs of Safety – a collaborative approach to care

CIW Inspection of Pembrokeshire Social Services – September 2020

Transforming Day Opportunities – an unprecedented collaboration

Our Intermediate Care Team

Our Awards

Personal Assistant

Community Wellbeing & Independence Team

Frequently Asked Questions

Join NOW



Contact Us



Contact Us



Contact Us



Contact Us



Contact Us



Contact Us



Contact Us


Contact Us


Contact Us


Contact Us

Book a Leisure Class

Class Timetables

Right Start

I am a Climber!

I am not a Climber

Climbing for Kids

Groups Climbing

Booking a Football Pitch or Squash/Tennis Court

Sports Halls

Sauna/Steam Rooms

Walking programme

Active Travel

Exercise Referral Scheme

Carers Passport To Leisure


Triathlon Categories

Junior Events

Ready to enter?

All events information and maps


Need some help and/or advice on training?

Comments and Feedback

Junior Activities/Timetables

Children’s Parties

St Nicholas

Short river walk (Haverfordwest)

Treffgarne Gorge

Dyffryn Gwaun

Blackbridge Circular Walk (Milford Haven

Stepaside Ironworks Walk (Tenby - Saundersfoot)

Templeton Airfield Interior Circular Walk

Stepaside Ironworks Circular

Canaston Woods Walk

Cilgerran Wildlife Park Circular Walk

Monkton Circular Walk (Pembroke and Pembroke Dock)

Narberth – Blackpool Mill Walk

Cleddau Reach Circular Walk (Pembroke Dock)

Cilgerran Gorge Circular Walk

Plumstone Mountain Circular Walk

Miners Walk (long version)

Haverfordwest Race Course Walk

Haverfordwest Fortunes Frolic Walk

Hubberston Circular Walk (Milford Haven)

Brunel Trail

Cardi Bach Trail

Castle 2 Castle Trail

City West Trail

Dramway Trail

Last Invasion Trail

Medieval Mystery Trail

Meeting of the Waters Trail

Preseli Stones Trail

Westfield Trail

Wizo Trail

South Pembs Adventure Trail

Gwaun Valley Trail

Havens Trail

Heartlands Trail

Cresswell Trail

Haven of HeritageTrail

Crymych Trail

St Davids Airfield Trail

Cemaes Trail

Dewisland Trail

Preseli Hinterland Trail

Heritage Coast Trail

Blackpool Mill Trail

Coast and Borderland Trail

Other Membership Options

Leisure Policies

Membership Promotion

Events with Pembrokeshire Leisure

Privacy Notice

How are we performing?

IT Facilities



Library Events

24/7 e-Library

Online Resources in Branches

Digital Champion Volunteers

Milford Haven Disability and Sensory Library

Children Under 5

Children aged 6-11

Young People age 12-16

Work & Money Skills

Useful Websites

The National Gallery Masterpiece Tour

Riverside Quay and Multistorey

St Thomas Green

Rifleman's Field

Union Hill

The Parade

Parade Steps


The Castle, Haverfordwest

Hole in Wall

Rear of Dew Street



New Quay

Perrots Road

Bridgend Square


South Beach


Tenby Multi-Storey

The Harbour

Tenby Leisure Centre

The Green

The Croft

West Street

The Commons

St Michaels Square

Wesley Square

Elm Tree Square

The Parade

Long Entry

South Quay

Golden Lane

Commercial row

Bush Street


Fort Road

Queen Street

Lower Meyrick Street

Gordon Street

Western Way

Front Street

Bro Cleddau

Hobbs Point

Cleddau Bridge South

Pembroke Ferry

Marina - Brunel Quay

High Street

Marina - Gaddarn Reach

Marina - Cycle Track

Honeyborough Roundabout



Lower Town

West Street

Fishguard Fort

Marine Walk

Fishguard Leisure Centre

Goodwick Moor

The Parrog

Goodwick Station

Station Hill

Harbour Village

Lower Charles

Robert Street

Brick Houses

Meads Leisure Centre

Lower Hill Street

Spikes Lane

St Annes Road

Narberth Station


Beach South

Alexandra Gardens

Eligibility Criteria

Applying for a Blue Badge

Privacy Notice

Relevant Legislation

How to Challenge

PATROL - Independent Adjudication Service

About the Bridge

Pass Plus Cymru

Mature Driver Course

Child In-Car Safety

i-Size car seat regulations

The new booster seat rules

Dragon Rider Cymru

National Standards Cycle Training

Child Cycle training - Level 1

Child Cycle training - Level 2

Child Cycle training - Level 3


Online resources for children

Road works by start date

Road Works Report by Town

You can expect

How you can help us

Winter Driving and Gritting Routes

Winter Maintenance: Salting Network Maps

Emergency Planning

Street Cleaning

Street Lighting - Repair

Highway Verge Mowing

Social Services Minibus Transport

Social Services Volunteer Driver Scheme

Taxis & private Hire Cars

Community Transport

Hospital Transport

Fishguard Ferry Services

Pembroke Dock Ferry Services

Changes to Bus Services due to Covid-19

Bus Routes North West Pembrokeshire

Bus Routes North East Pembrokeshire

Bus Routes South East Pembrokeshire

Bus Routes South West Pembrokeshire

Bus Routes - List all buses

Bus Routes - List Coastal Buses

Concessionary Travel Pass Scheme

Pembrokeshire Bus Operators Contacts

Bus Route Map

My Train Wales

My Train Wales - Calling all Schools!

My Train Wales - Social Groups

Useful Rail Contacts

Pembrokeshire Railcard

Newgale Shingle Bank

Consent to construct or alter vehicular access on to the public highway

Licence to place, retain and maintain apparatus in a street

Highway Records

How do I make a Building Regulations application?

When can I start work on site?

Access Statement for Building Control

Building Excellence Awards

Dangerous Structures

Demolition Notices

How to get a copy of a completion certificate

Pay for a Building Regulations Application

Contact Building Control

When is planning permission needed ?

Who can make a planning application?

How do I make a planning application?

What happens to my planning application?

How long will my application take?

How can I find out details of an application?

Can I comment on an application?

What kinds of planning permission are there?

What happens if my land is in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park?

What if someone has carried out development without planning permission?

LDP Supplementary Planning Guidance

Good Practice Advice Notes

Evidence Base for the Local Development Plan

Implementation and Monitoring

Inspector's Report

Sustainability Appraisal and Strategic Environmental Assessment

Habitats Regulations Appraisal

Section 106 Agreements

Landscape Character Assessment July 2019

Development Viability Model (DVM) assessment tool

LDP2 Evidence Base

Review Report

Delivery Agreement including the Community Involvement Scheme

Sustainability Appraisal and Strategic Environmental Assessment

Habitats Regulation Appraisal

Equality Impact Assessment

Candidate Sites

Strategic Options

Preferred Strategy


Focussed Changes




Monitoring & Review

Phosphates Guidance from National Resources Wales

Protected Species

Protected Sites

European Protected Species (EPS) Bats and Planning

European Protected Species (EPS) Otters and Planning

European Protected Species (EPS) Dormice and Planning


Projects and Reports

Site Management Advice

Plans and Guidance

Conservation Areas

Historic Landscapes, Parks and Gardens

Listed Buildings

Scheduled Ancient Monuments

View the Consolidated Definitive Map

Working Copy of the Definitive Map

Public Rights of Way - Legal

What is a Public Right of Way?

The Definitive Map and Statement of Public Rights of Way

Rights of Way Improvement Plan

Commons Registration

Public Notices

Notices of Landowner Statements

Serving Notice

Application Contact Details


Common Land

Employment and Transport

Planning and Housing

Conservation Area

Design Issues

Minerals and Waste

Public Rights Of Way

Local Development Plan

Retail Issues

Ordnance Survey Data

Listed Building

Tree Preservation Orders

Photocopying Contacts

Highways Responses - Planning Applications

Sustainable Drainage Approving Body (SAB)

Why Learn To Play A Musical Instrument?

Assisted Purchase scheme

Ensembles and Performing Opportunities

Advice on Choosing a Private Tutor

External Exams and Private Lessons

Music Events

Valero and Pembrokeshire Music Service

Education Welfare Officers

Child Protection

Challenging Bullying

Family Holidays during Term Time

Children Missing from Education (CME)

Child Employment and Child Performance

Penalty Notices

Pupil Development Grant Access

Pembrokeshire Pupil Development Grant Access PLUS

Ysgol Bro Ingli

Ysgol Glannau Gwaun

Goodwick Community School

Ysgol Llanychllwydog

Puncheston Community Primary School

Wolfscastle Community Primary School

Ysgol Ger y Llan

Holy Name Catholic Primary School

Prendergast Community Primary School

Spittal Church in Wales VC School

St Aidan's Church in Wales VA School

Broad Haven Primary School

Fenton Community Primary School

Hook Community Primary School

Cleddau Reach VC Primary School

Waldo Williams Primary School

St Mark's Church in Wales VA Primary School

Mary Immaculate School

Coastlands School

Gelliswick Church in Wales VC School

Milford Haven Community Primary School

St Francis Catholic Primary School

Johnston Community Primary School

Neyland Community School

Golden Grove Community School

Lamphey Primary School

Monkton Priory Community Primary School

Penrhyn Church in Wales VC School

Pembroke Dock Community School

Pennar Community School

Cosheston VC School

Ysgol Gymunedol Brynconin

Ysgol Clydau

Ysgol Gynradd Gymunedol Eglwyswrw

Ysgol Caer Elen (primary)

Ysgol Caer Elen (secondary)

Ysgol Gymunedol Maenclochog

Ysgol Llandudoch

Ysgol Hafan y Môr

Cilgerran Church in Wales VC School

Croesgoch Community School

Roch Community School

Narberth Community Primary School

Sageston Community Primary School

Saundersfoot Community Primary School

Stepaside Community Primary School

Tavernspite Community Primary School

Templeton Community Primary School

Manorbier Church in Wales VC School

St Florence Church in Wales VC School

Tenby Church in Wales VC Primary School

St Oswald's Church in Wales VA School

St Teilo's Catholic Primary School

Transferring to Welsh Medium Education

Common Questions

Directory of our schools that provide Welsh Medium Education

Secondary Schools

Online Payments

Telephone Payments

Customer Service Centre

Education Transport

School Transport Information and Application Form

School Bus Timetables

School Transport Appeals

School Transport Eligibility

Adult Learners Week 2018 - what's on

Courses Leaflet

Digital Skills


Essential Skills

English for the speakers of other languages (ESOL)

Health and well-being

Other Skills and Activities


Courses for Businesses


Course Fees

Term Dates

Learner Handbook

Learner Support

Refund Policy

Book and pay for a course

Privacy Notices

Community IT

North Pembrokeshire Community Learning Centres

Mid Pembrokeshire Community Learning Centres

Narberth Community Centre

Pembroke Dock Community Learning Centre

Preseli Community Learning Centre

Tenby Community Learning Centre

Learner Voice

Who Can Take Part?

Can you help me attend a class?

How can I take part?

The Early Help Team - About us

Early Years


Speech, Language and Communication Needs


Developmental Co-ordination Disorder / Dyspraxia

Complex Learning Needs Advisory Service

Sensory - Complex Physical and Medical Needs Service

Sensory - Advisory Service: Hearing Impairment / Deafness

Sensory - Visual Impairment

Advisory Service: English as an Additional Language

Educational Psychology Service

Behaviour Support Service

Specialist Provision and Settings

Education of children out of their chronological year group

Understanding the new ALN Transformation Act

Additional Learning Needs (ALN)

Support for Learners with ALN

Role of ALNCo and Professionals

Early Years

One Page Profiles and IDPs

Person Centred Practice and Participation

Disgareement Resolution, Advocacy and Tribunal

Transition and Post 16

Specialist Provision and Settings

Terminology Guide

What does a Governing Body (GB) do?

What does a governor do?

Requirements for being a School Governor

Hwb Guides for Governors

Contact the Governors' Support Team

Broad Haven Primary School

Gelliswick Church in Wales VC School

Johnston Community Primary School

Ysgol Harri Tudur/Henry Tudor School - Pembroke

Penrhyn Church in Wales VC School

Tenby Primary Schools - Ysgol Hafan y Môr & Tenby CiW VC Primary School

Ysgol Bro Gwaun - Fishguard

Ysgol Caer Elen (3-16 Welsh Medium School, Haverfordwest)

Ysgol yr Eglwys yng Nghymru Penrhyn Dewi (St David’s 3-16 School)

Haverfordwest High VC School

Help for Sports Clubs

Peripatetic P.E. Service

Disability Sport

Active Young People

Calling all Coaches



Valero and Sport Pembrokeshire

Sport Pembrokeshire Awards

Support available

Access and Eligibility


Who can apply? Am I eligible

How many hours am I eligible for under the Childcare Offer?

Will I have to pay for anything?

When is my child eligible for the Childcare Offer?

Where can I access The Childcare Offer in Pembrokeshire?

Holiday entitlement

Myth Busters

Parent/guardian application form

Childcare Provider registration form

10 hours of Foundation Phase Nursery Grant (FPN)

Why do we need the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards?

What is a deprivation of liberty?

Deprivation of liberty is about:

When will the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards be used?

What happens if you are being deprived of your liberty?

What will happen after the Best Interests Assessor's report?

What will happen if I get Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards?

Norman Industries

Employability Pembrokeshire

Day Opportunities

Dementia Cafes


Day Opportunities in Social Enterprises

Day Opportunities provided by Adult Care

Day Opportunities in Care Homes

Easy Access Beaches

Walks for All

Exercise Referral and Cardiac Rehabilitation

Passport to Leisure

Assessing Eligible Needs

Ability to meet need

People with complex health and social care needs

Help Leaving Hospital

Personal care




Luncheon Clubs

Good Neighbour Schemes

Community Visitor Service

Caring for pets


Equipment to make your home safer

Falls Prevention

Doorstep sales and bogus callers

Choosing a reliable tradesman

Avoiding Scams Advice Booklet

Social housing

Sheltered housing

Extra care

Moving into a Residential Home

Supporting People

Wales and West Housing Association

Pembrokeshire Action for The Homeless (PATH)

What services are provided ?

How to get a service?

What happens next?

Become a Shared Lives Carer

The benefits of becoming a Shared Lives Carer

How to become a Shared Lives Carer

Keeping warm in winter

Assistance With Heating Costs

Anti Slip

Bending & Reaching

Grip & Holding

Visual Impairment



Cognitive Impairment



Health Message in a Bottle

NHS Wales

Your Pharmacist

Out of Hours Pharmacy

GP Practices

GP Out of Hours Service/ Doctors on Call

Emergency Dental Treatment

Minor Injuries

Emergency Hospital Care

Emergency Ambulance Service

Butterfly Scheme


Planning for Discharge

Community Nursing Services

Help from Adult Care

Audio, Braille and large print documents

Specialist Organisations

Pembrokeshire Library and Information Service

Hearing aids

Help from Adult Care

Specialist organisations

Independent information, advice and help

Learning Disability Strategy

Who can provide help in your home?

Types of Care

Other Services

Standards of care

Employers’ associations

Choosing a home care service

Questions to ask when choosing a home care service

Who qualifies for financial help?

What are direct payments?

Who can receive direct payments?

Who can I employ?

Will direct payments affect my benefits?

If you have an illness or disability

If you are caring for someone

If you are on low income

Pension Credit

NHS Low Income Scheme

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit

Help for one-off expenses- the Social Fund

Budgeting Loans

Funeral Payments

Cold Weather Payment

Winter Fuel Payments

Other payments and schemes

Changes to benefits

Could you claim tax back on your savings?

Help with managing your finances in the future

Independent Mental Capacity Advocate (IMCA)

Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)

Carer’s Assessment

Information for Carers

Direct Payments

Services from the Health Service

Investors in Carers

Looking after your back

Hearing or sight impairment

Getting a break

Support for Carers

Doreen's story

Pauline's Story

Viv and Steve

Tier 1 Safeguarding Children Training

How do we help?

What is an assessment?

What to do if you're concerned about a child?

How can you contact us if you're a child?


Contact Numbers and Links for support services:

Who is eligible for support?

Finding out what support you need

How we may be able to help

When are the Day Centres open?

What do the Day Centres provide?

How much will it cost?


Further information on Day Centres

Respite Care

Milford House Centre

Havenhurst Care Home

Hillside Residential Home

Annual Report of the Statutory Director of Social Services

Project Updates

Frequently Asked Questions

How many centres are there across the County?

Who can use them?

Do I have to pay?

What charges apply?

What do I need to do if I carry waste as part of my business?

What can I take to the Centres?

Items we cannot accept

Site Opening Times and Directions

Winsel Waste and Recycling Centre

Hermon Waste and Recycling Centre

Manorowen Waste and Recycling Centre

Crane Cross Waste and Recycling Centre

St David's Waste and Recycling Centre

Pembroke Dock Waste and Recycling Centre (Waterloo)

Report a Missed Bin Collection

Garden Waste Collections

Bulky Household Collections

Food Waste Collections

Kerbside Glass Collections

Seagull proof bags

Replacement bags and boxes

Two Minute Street Clean

Waste and Recycling Collection Calendars

Community Litter Picking Hubs

Your questions answered

Pembrokeshire Real Nappy Project - Cashback Scheme

Where to buy real nappies

What is compost

What should I put in my compost bin

What should I do about

How do I make compost

When will the compost be ready

What do I do when the bin is full

How do I use compost

Problem solving

Working together

How well are we performing?

What would this mean to Pembrokeshire?

Improvements to Waste and Recycling Services

Where do we go from here?

Eco Champion Trail #1 Reduce

Eco Champion Trail #2 Re-Use

Eco Champion Trail #3 Recycle

Eco Champion Trail #4 Plastic

Eco Champion Trail #5 Paper & Card

Eco Champion Trail #6 Tins & Cans

Eco Champion Trail #7 Glass

Eco Champion Trail #8 Food Waste

Eco Champion Trail #9 Yoghurt Pots, Tetrapaks & Batteries

Eco ChampionTrail #10 Answer Form

Absorbent Hygiene Products - FAQ's

Terms and Conditions

Next Waste and Recycling Collection

Kerbside General FAQ's

FAQs: Residual (non-recyclable) Waste Collections

FAQ's Kerbside Recycling

Check if your new bags and boxes have been delivered

Larger Household Allowance Terms and Conditions

The Stackable Trolley Box

Promotional Guides and Info

Agendas and Minutes

Anti Social Behaviour

Domestic Abuse

Integrated Offender Management

Preventing Violent Extremism

Street Pastors

Domestic Homicide Reviews

Safer Pembrokeshire Team

Useful Links

Frequently Asked Questions

The Community Led Information Portal (CLIP) Toolkit



Risk Management

Project Planning

Wildlife and Nature Conservation and Enhancement

Project Promotion

Event Planning

Ideas and Inspiration

Stalled Space

Time Banking

Community Land Trust

Community Asset Transfer

Financial Health

Forming a Constituted Group

Management Committee Roles and Responsibilities

Planning an exit strategy

Group Set ups

Choosing a legal structure

Charitable status

Useful Links

Give your application the best chance

Local Key Funders

Regional Key Funders


Local Fundraising

Useful links

Enlisting volunteers

PAVS Volunteer Support

Involving Young People as Volunteers

Testing the market as a start up

The specifics

Benefits of a pop up shop

Things to consider

Useful links

Types of Licence

Useful links

Creating a Formal Agreement

Negotiating with land or property owners

Types of Licence

Useful links




Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)


Supporting Service Children in Education (SSCE) Cymru

Ex-Armed Services Personnel in the Criminal Justice System

South Quay Regeneration

Haverfordwest Regeneration

Community Hub

I need some help

I want to help

Information for Community Support Groups

Directory of Community Support

Directory of Community Support

What is it like to be a Councillor?

The Constitution

Cabinet Forward Work Programme

Members’ Schedule Of Remuneration

Member Attendance

Democratic Structure 2021

Programme for Administration

Strategic Equality Plan 2020 - 24

Integrated Impact Assessment

Race Council Cymru’s Zero Tolerance to Racism in Wales Campaign

Why Do We Ask Equality and Welsh Language Questions?

Public Sector Equality Duty

Penfro our Pembrokeshire Chatbot

Social Media

Online Service Privacy Notice

Enable TLS on Old Browsers


Fancy Joining our ICT Team?

Create a new My Account

Cookie Policy

What can you expect as a visitor to our website?

Nominet Channel Partner Terms and Conditions

Accessibility Statement

Accessibility Options

Pembroke Dock Customer Services

Haverfordwest Customer Services

National Fraud Initiative (NFI)

Statement of Accounts

Audit of Accounts

Fees and Charges 2019-2020

Members' Allowances Scheme 2018 - 2019

Creditor Payments

Education Schools Statements

Member’s & Officer’s Related Parties

Fancy joining our Finance Team?

Search Disclosure Log

How to Make a Request

How to Appeal a Response

FOI Fees and Charges

Re-use of Published Information

User Feedback

Who we are and what we do

What we spend and how we spend it

What our priorities are and how we are doing

How we make decisions

Our policies and procedures

Lists and registers

The services we offer

Frequently requested information

Business Rates

Who Can Complain?

What Can I complain about?

How Do I Complain?

Complaints Relating to Schools

Complaints Relating to Social Services

Complaints relating to Freedom of Information

Complaints against Councillors

Complaint Contact Officers

What does the Council do?

Why does the Council need your personal data?

What personal data does the Council collect?

What is the Council’s lawful basis for processing your personal data?

Who does the Council share your personal data with?

How long does the Council keep your personal data?

How can you access your personal data?

Your Rights

How does the Council ensure compliance with Data Protection legislation?

Complaints or Queries?

Departmental Privacy Notices

Corporate Committee

Services Committee

Policy & Pre-decision Committee

Social Care Committee

Schools and Learning Committee

Public Engagement

Democratic and Scrutiny Services

Overview and Scrutiny Annual Report 2021

Improvement Planning

Data and Statistics

Maps of Pembrokeshire

Decision Making Processes

Performance Management Framework

Director for Children and Schools

Director of Community Services

Director of Social Services

Director of Transport and the Environment

Road numbers in Pembrokeshire

Public Toilets in Pembrokeshire

Polling Stations and Districts

Housing map

Process Licences Map

Play Area Map

How do we know whether or not we are improving?

When does improvement planning stop?

Corporate Plan 2020-21

Improvement Review

Introduction to the PSB

Terms of Reference and Membership

Agendas and Minutes

Well-being Assessment

Well-being Plan

Pride in Pembrokeshire Award

How the Board is held to account

Public Service Board Archive

Annual Reports


Pembrokeshire County Council Modern Slavery Statement

Tender Opportunities


Current Contract List and Forward Contract Plan

How We Buy

Spend Statistics


Procurement Terminology

Frequently Asked Questions

Do's and Don'ts of Tendering

Contractor’s obligations to Welsh Language Standards

Summary of Value Bandings and Where Advertised

Coroner Charter


Reportable Deaths Guidelines

Deprivation of Liberty Safeguarding Orders (DoLS)

Frequently Asked Questions

People we share data with

Public Questions at Full Council - Guidance Notes

Advice and support for your business

Pembrokeshire in Business

Financial support for your business

Recruitment and employment

Training and development for Business

Licensing Advice

Planning Advice

Tourism Advice

Food Business Advice

Social Enterprise and Third Sector

Trading Concession Opportunities

Using the Welsh Language in Your Business

Kickstart scheme

Importing & Exporting Goods: Border Operating Model

Pembrokeshire preparing for Brexit

What happens to the information given on the Food Registration Form?

What about changes in the ownership of food businesses?

Are any businesses exempt from registration?

How do I register my food business?

Are any categories of premises exempt from approval?

What does approval mean?

How do I apply for approval?

What will happen after sending in an application form for approval?

How to complain about a food item

Advice on handling food complaints

How to complain about a food premises

How do we approach investigating complaints about food and food premises

Unreasonably persistent complaints and unreasonable customer behaviour

Complaints about the service we provide

Advice Options: Fee-based Service

Service Charges

Free Advice

Related Services

Why have we introduced charges?

What does this mean in practice?

How can I get further advice about food safety management?

What food samples are taken for microbiological surveillance?

What samples are taken to check the composition and labelling of foods?

Where can I get further advice on the different types of food poisoning?

How do I make an enquiry about a Food Poisoning matter?

What does the Food Hygiene Rating mean?

Are all food businesses covered by the law requiring the display of food hygiene ratings?

When my business is rated, what will I receive?

I am a Food Business Operator. Can I Appeal against my rating?

Can I request a further visit to re-rate the premises?

Do I have a Right to Reply?

Where can I see what ratings food business have?

What happens of the food business fails to comply with any of the requirements under the scheme?

If I am happy for my food hygiene rating to be uploaded to the FSA website before the Appeal Period passes, can I request it?

Further Information

Who can apply?

Pilot information

Airport facilities

Airport Weather

Proactive inspections

Enforcing health and safety law

Licensing inspections

Other visits

Which complaints do we investigate?

Response Policy

The Investigation

How can I complain about breaches of legislation?

What is reportable?

When do I need to make a report?

What records do I need to keep?

Which accidents will we investigate?

What are the effects of radon?

What are the requirements of workplaces?

How to I measure radon levels?

What work is being carried out?

Caravan Site Licensing

How do I apply for a holiday caravan site licence?

How do I apply for a 'tent' site licence?


Transferring the site licence

Keeping us informed


Fire Precautions

Risk Assessments

Applications and fees

All year round supply of fireworks

Contact Property Team

Industrial Units to Let

Offices to Let

Shops to Let


Farms, Bare Land and Grazing

Bridge Innovation Centre


Tenby Harbour

The Harbour in Lower Town Fishguard

What is a Licensable Activity?

Who can Apply?

How frequently can TENs be held?

How do I apply for a TEN?

How to Pay for a TEN

How much notice do I need to give?

What will happen after I apply?

What if there is an Objection?

Can I appeal?

What about Large Scale Events?

FAQs asked about Taxi Licensing

Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Driver

Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle

Private Hire Operator

Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles

Taxi Trade Meeting

Gambling Application Forms

Gambling Policy 2019

What we can offer you

How the service works

Recycling can save you money

What can I recycle

General Waste Collections

Container Dimensions

Duty of Care

Enforcement of Duty of Care

Legal Obligations to Recycle

Frequently Asked Questions

Additional Information

Vessel Inspections

Pest Control on Vessels

Food Hygiene on Fishing Vessels

Pembrokeshire Coast National Park

Supporting Pembrokeshire, People and Planet

What size & type of event are you hoping to have?


Timing of event

Land and Highway Consent

Events on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path

Role of the ESAG

ESAG process


Key questions you ask yourself

Have you planned for incidents and emergencies?

Venue and Site Design

Temporary Demountable Structures (TDS)

Crowd Management

Using barriers at events

Fall from Height

Electrical Safety

Fire Safety

Special effects at events


Fairgrounds/inflatable structures

Employee welfare

Handling waste

Tree safety

Ash Die Back

What is Regulated Entertainment?

Entertainment that doesn't need a licence

Licensing for one off events and special occasions

Licensing for Large Temporary Events

Medical care for audience

Provision of Toilet Facilities

Alcohol-related issues (drugs & other substances)

Wholesome Water Supply

Catering and Food Safety

Child safety

Pollution Control - Noise

Pollution Control – Obtrusive Lighting


Animal droppings

Dogs at events and in the countryside

Sea, Waterway and River Biosecurity

Beaches and Water Safety

Filming and drones

Who do I apply to or notify to hold my event?

Who do I consult about land consent, highways, rights of way or open access land?

How much notice do I need to give you of my event?

I am planning an event. How can I check whether or not it will clash with something else?

How do I notify local businesses and residents?

Can participants camp/wild camp during my event?

What is the mobile phone signal coverage like in Pembrokeshire?

Can I sell food at my event?

Do I need to make adjustments for disabled people?

Will my event need security?

How many toilets do I need to provide for my outdoor event?

Do I need a licence for my event?

We are planning on doing a charitable collection during our event. Do we need a licence or permit?

What about Cash Collection?

Where can I get advice on choosing a H&S consultant?

Who enforces health and safety law at an event?

Can I release sky lanterns or fireworks as part of my event?

Do I need to write a risk assessment?

What is an Event Management Plan (EMP)?

Do I need Liability Insurance?

Do I need a first aider or other medical provision at my event?

What funding & business advice is available for my event?

Can I hand out leaflets on the street to promote my event?

Can I use posters, signs or flags to way mark my event?

Where can I get advice on marketing and promotion?

By phone

By post

In person

By Direct Debit

Standing Order/Online Banking

ID: 1526, revised 22/11/2017