Sight Problems

Audio, Braille and large print documents

If you wish to get audio versions (tape or CD), Braille or large print versions of any documents you receive (e.g. from your bank, building society etc), speak to the organisation and ask for the document to be provided. Transcriptions can be provided by the Royal National institute for the Blind (RNIB)

Dewis Cymru is the place to go if you want information or advice about your well-being – or want to know how you can help somebody else.


ID: 2135, revised 05/07/2022