COVID-19: Any specific information relating to Pembrokeshire will be updated at

Sight Problems

Sight problems

Help from the health service
If you are having problems with your sight, go to your GP or optician as soon as possible.  If necessary, they may refer you to an eye clinic or a consultant ophthalmologist.

Your doctor or optician will also be able to provide details of Low Vision Clinics where you can borrow special magnifiers or glasses.

Clinics will also be able to give you details of organisations that can offer you emotional support or advice concerning particular conditions.

ID: 2133, revised 23/01/2018