Shared Lives (Adult Placement)

How to get a service?

To receive support from us, you will require a needs assessment. This is where a social services or health professional looks at what help and support you need - like healthcare, equipment, help in your home or other kinds of housing with support or perhaps short breaks to give you and your carer a rest. If you are eligible, your assessment will state what kind of support you need and help to organise funding.  If you think that you need a service and have not been assessed, you can request an assessment. 

Assessing Eligible Needs

Adult Care Assessments

Becoming a Shared Lives Carer 


Dewis Cymru is the place to go if you want information or advice about your well-being – or want to know how you can help somebody else.

ID: 8021, revised 28/10/2021