Registration of Food Premises

What about changes in the ownership of food businesses?

Once you have registered you only need to notify us of a change of Food Business Operator, if the nature of the business changes, or if there is a change of address at which moveable premises are kept. The new Food Business Operator will have to complete an application form.

ID: 1547, revised 12/10/2022