Registration/Licensing of Explosive Stores

Storing Fireworks and Other Explosives

Premises in Pembrokeshire storing explosives must usually be registered by the County Council. Regulations prescribe the type of premises and containers which are permitted to contain explosives, and the type and quantities which may be stored and supplied. Security measures must be in place. The types of explosives which require registration include fireworks and flares. Larger stores may require a licence instead of registration.

If you work in the retail industry and store and sell fireworks then there are regulations on storing fireworks:

Fireworks Storage Guidance

ID: 1529, revised 23/08/2017