COVID-19: Any specific information relating to Pembrokeshire will be updated at

Planning Applications FAQs

What if someone has carried out development without planning permission?

The authority has the power to take enforcement action to remove unauthorised buildings or to stop unauthorised uses. This is a discretionary power.

The enforcement team can be contacted

ID: 2334, revised 24/01/2018