Planning Applications FAQs

What happens if my land is in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park?

The National Park Authority is the Local Planning Authority for land within their boundary of the National Park. Enquiries about land use planning matters in the National Park area should therefore be directed to the National Park Authority rather than the County Council.

ID: 2333, revised 17/01/2022