Coronavirus Information Update
Our Library at Home service has now resumed. For more details, please contact George Edwards (Collections and Mobile Service Manager) on 01437 776126.
Mobile Library Service
Our mobile library village routes restarted from Thursday 19th August 2021.
Operation of the service will be in a different format due to Coronavirus:
· Please wear a face mask if you can when visiting the stop
· Sanitise your hands on arrival at the van door by using our wall mounted dispenser
· There will be no access into the vehicle for customers until further notice (due to the need to observe social distancing)
· If you have books or spoken word materials to return to us, please leave them on the step of the vehicle
· The driver will choose up to six books or items for you based on your reading preferences to take away on the day
· We will be visiting each stop once every four weeks.
· For further information about the mobile library village routes, please telephone (01437) 776126 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Pembrokeshire Libraries runs a mobile Library service which covers many parts of the County. Every stop on each route will be visited once every four weeks, at the same time.
The mobile features a range of fiction, non-fiction, large print and audio books, a small number of books for children and access to the internet.
You can also reserve items that are not currently on the mobile.
If you are already using a community library, you can use your membership on board the mobile.
There are no fines and charges for books returned late on the mobile library, but it is helpful to other library users if you bring them back on time.
The mobile has lift access for users with mobility problems.
For any enquiries, please contact:
Collections and Mobile Service Manager
Withybush East Industrial Estate
Tel: 01437 776126
If you are unable to access the Library Service either in branch or via the mobile you may be eligible for our Library at Home service.