How to Join
Pembrokeshire Library Service is free to join and you can join at any age! However children under the age of 16 will need a parent or guardian to sign their application form and will also need their permission to use the computers in the libraries.
You can join the Library service in any of the following ways:
By filling out the registration form (please note, by joining online you will be given a temporary library number which will only be valid for three months and will only give you access to some of our 24/7 e-library resources. To take advantage of all that Pembrokeshire Libraries can provide, you will need to visit one of our branches with your temporary library number and one proof of identity.
You will need to provide one proof of identity which shows your name and address, such as:
- Driving licence with address
- TV licence
- Utility bill (issued within the last three months)
- Bank / building society statement (issued within the last three months)
- Credit card statement (issued within the last three months)
- Council tax bill / Council rent book
- HM Revenue and Customs statement
- Passports with address (where the address has been officially entered by the issuing authority)
- UK or other European Union national ID card with address
- Home Office permit to stay
- University certificate for hall of residence (stamped and signed by institution)
- UK Firearms licence
- Home insurance policy
- International student photo card
Not able to visit a branch or mobile library?
If you are unable to visit a branch or mobile library in person, you may want to take advantage of our Library at Home Service where one of our library staff can take items direct to your home to borrow
Family and Friend Library service where you can nominate someone to collect and return items for you from a branch or mobile library.