Parking in Pembrokeshire
Visitor Parking Passport Permit
A parking passport permit is a permit that enables you to park in the long stay sections of some Pembrokeshire County Council car parks. The cost is £25 a week.
Online form: Car Park Passport Permit
Please download and complete the form: Application for Car Park Passport Permit
Once received one of the team will be in touch.
The Passport permit is not valid for use in any of the following car parks:
- Bridgend Square Haverfordwest
- Perrots Road Haverfordwest
- Scolton Manor Haverfordwest
- Long Entry Pembroke
- South Quay Pembroke
- The Parade Pembroke
- Gordon Street Pembroke Dock
- Lower Meyrick Street Pembroke Dock
- South Quay Harbour Tenby
- Ground Floor of the Multi Storey Tenby and Haverfordwest.