Parking in Pembrokeshire
Residents Parking Permits
Resident permit parking schemes have been introduced at over 50 locations throughout the County. All schemes have the same terms and conditions.
- Up to 50% of the available parking space may be set aside for permit holders.
- One permit issued to a qualifying property, to a specific vehicle.
- Permits cost £40 per annum. Increases are linked to inflation.
- Visitors permit costing £30 can be issued for a period of up to 7 days.
- Replacement permits cost £12.50.
To apply online you will need:
- A copy of your car insurance
- Proof of residency (something with the name and address of the property you will be applying for)
- The document must be no older than three months
- MOT certificate (if the vehicle has one) – you won’t need this if the vehicle is less than three years old
- A credit/debit card to make a payment
Online form: Resident Parking Permit Application Form
Please download and complete the form: Resident Parking Permit Application Form
Once received one of the team will be in touch.
ID: 2649, revised 11/05/2022