Parking Passport Permit
A Parking Passport Permit is a permit that enables you to park in the long stay sections of some Pembrokeshire County Council car parks. The cost is £25 a week.
Apply online for a Parking Passport or complete a Parking Passport Application Form.
The Passport permit is not valid for use in any of the following car parks:
- Bridgend Square Haverfordwest
- Perrots Road Haverfordwest
- Scolton Manor Haverfordwest
- Long Entry Pembroke
- South Quay Pembroke
- The Parade Pembroke
- Gordon Street Pembroke Dock
- Lower Meyrick Street Pembroke Dock
- South Quay Harbour Tenby
- Ground Floor of the Multi Storey Tenby and Haverfordwest.