Parking in Pembrokeshire
Motor homes may park in any Council car park. Some car parks have larger spaces to accommodate larger vehicles; where a motor home occupies more than one space additional tickets must be purchased.
Cooking and sleeping in motor homes overnight is not permitted.
In some car parks where we have extended bays, we have specific Motorhome tariffs. If there are no specific tariffs and if occupying more than one space, additional tickets must be purchased.
The following car parks have height restriction barriers which may prevent access.
(max height is 6ft 6inch / 1.9m)
- West Street, Pembroke
- Western Way, Pembroke Dock
- Lower car park in Townsmoor, Narberth
- Tenby Multistory Car Park
- Haverfordwest Multistory Car Park
- Salterns, Tenby
- Fort Road, Pembroke Dock
- Scotchwell, Haverfordwest
The following car parks have extended bays for motorhomes:
- North Beach, Tenby
- The Green, Tenby
- The Salterns, Tenby
- Leisure centre, overflow, Tenby – Free parking
- Newgale, Lower
- Newgale Upper
- Goodwick Moor, Goodwick
- The Parrog, Goodwick
- South Beach, Lower car park, Tenby