Specific motor cycle spaces can be found at the Multi Storey car park in Tenby, St Thomas Green, Haverfordwest and Merrivale, St Davids. Motor cycles may park free in all our car parks but must conform to the general terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions of use in Car Parks.
Motorists must not
- Park without displaying a valid permit / ticket.
- Park other than wholly within a parking bay.
- Park in a set aside or reserved bay, without displaying a valid permit.
- Use any part of the car park for sleeping, camping, or cooking.
- Carry out any activity in this parking place in connection with the offering for sale or hire of any article or service to persons in or near the car park.
- Make a loud noise so as to disturb or annoy residents or users of the parking place.
A PCN may be issued for non compliance of the terms and conditions.