The role of the Social Care Overview and Scrutiny Committee is to review and scrutinise services relating to the care, support and well-being needs of children and adults.
The Committee will scrutinise the quality and performance of all Social Care related services delivered by the Council.
The remit and scope of the Committee in relation to Social Care related services is as follows:
· Adult Care
· Children’s Services
· Strategic Joint Commissioning
· Integrated services and well-being
· Domiciliary Care
· Work with the Third Sector
· Compliance with the Social Services and Well-being Act
· West Wales Care Partnership
· Regional Safeguarding
· Regional Fostering
· Regional Adoption
The Committee has 13 members and will meet at least five times per year. Details of Committee members and future meetings, along with the Committee Work Programme, can be found via the links below.