Overview and Scrutiny
The role of the Services Overview and Scrutiny Committee is to review and scrutinise public facing services delivered by the Council, with the exception of those within the remit of the Schools and Learning and Social Care Overview and Scrutiny Committees. The Committee will scrutinise the quality and performance of these services.
The remit and scope of the Committee in relation to Council services, and divisions within these services, is as follows:
- Environment and Civil Contingencies
- Building Maintenance
- Public Protection
- Economic Development and Regeneration
- Cultural Services
- Leisure Services
- Revenues and Benefits
The Committee has 13 members and will meet at least five times per year. Details of Committee members and future meetings, along with the Committee Work Programme can be found via the links below.
Services Overview and Scrutiny Committee Forward Work Programme
14 November 2023
One-off Committee Items
- Item: Haverfordwest Airport
- Purpose: To receive an update on the situation and services at the Airport.
Standing / Re-occurring Items
- Item: Flood Prevention Work
- Purpose: To provide any update, if available.