Make a Booking
Pembrokeshire Leisure has nine sports halls throughout the County offering a wide variety of activities for a wide range of clubs from five a side football to belly dancing.
Our facilities offer a great opportunity to try out a new sport or hobby or gather a group of friends together to play your favourite sports.
Facilities are open all year round.
Give us a call and book a one off session or why not block book to ensure you can have the same slot every week.
Booking is simple, call your chosen centre and we will do our best to offer you your chosen slot.
If you are a club all you need to do is fill in the and provide us with a copy of your club constitution.
We have sports halls at
Haverfordwest Leisure Centre (2 Courts (equivalent to 2 badminton courts))
- Sir Thomas Picton Centre (4 Courts)
- The Taskers Dome (3 Courts)
- Milford Haven Leisure Centre (4 Courts)
- Crymych Leisure Centre (4 Courts)
- Fishguard Leisure Centre (4 Courts)
- Pembroke Leisure Centre (4 Courts)
- Tenby Leisure Centre (6 Courts)
- Thornton Sports Hall (4 Courts)
- St Davids Sports Hall (4 Courts)
Three of our centres also have squash courts. These extensively used courts are home to clubs and leagues all of whom new members are welcome. They are:
- Milford Haven Leisure Centre
- Pembroke Leisure Centre
- Sir Thomas Picton Sports Centre
We are also happy to diversify! Alongside squash and racket ball they can be used to hold a childrens party, the perfect venue if you have little ones who want to run around but not too far!
If you are interested in finding out more about any of our resources contact your local Centre, and we will be happy to help.