What is Regulated Entertainment?
Regulated entertainment are licensable activities. This includes the following types of entertainment:
- Performance of a play
- Exhibition of a film
- Indoor sporting event
- Boxing or wrestling
- Performance of dance
- Performance of live music
- Playing of recorded music
Any entertainment similar to that described in 5, 6 or 7 above
If they take place:
- In the presence of a public audience for their entertainment
- Exclusively to members of a qualifying club, or
- In private and a charge is made with a view to profit.