Caravan and Tent Site Licensing

Transferring the site licence

If the site is to be sold or transferred to another person or named body, you should complete the transfer of licence application form and send it to Licensing Authority.

On receipt of a complete application, a new licence will be prepared together with the current conditions of licence and they will be forwarded to the new 'Licensee'. A site inspection may also take place at this time.

Transfer of caravan / tent site licence

ID: 1521, revised 01/02/2023