Caravan and Tent Site Licensing

How do I apply for a 'tent' site licence?

Under the Public Health Act 1936, a site must not be used for the siting of tents for more than 42 consecutive days or more than 60 days in any 12 months, without the benefit of a licence.

If you wish to use your land as a tent site for longer that the days stipulated then you must apply for a site licence.

It is likely that planning permission will also be required from the relevant planning authority, Pembrokeshire County Council (01437 764551) or Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority (0845 345 7275).

Application for a licence to use land as a site for tents

ID: 1518, revised 01/02/2023