Caravan and Tent Site Licensing

How do I apply for a holiday caravan site licence?

Before you apply for a license, you will require planning permission and you are advised to contact the planning department of Pembrokeshire County Council (01437 764551) or Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority (0845 345 7275), to discuss this matter further. A licence cannot be issued until such permission is obtained.

Once planning permission has been obtained, the land occupier must apply in writing for a site licence. There is currently no fee for a holiday site licence, although fees are now applicable for residential units.  A licence application form is available for this purpose.

Application for a caravan site licence

On receipt of a complete application, a new licence will be prepared together with the current conditions of licence and they will be forwarded to the 'licensee'. A site inspection may also take place at this time.

ID: 1517, revised 01/02/2023