Adult Social Services
Your Council Tax is spent on...
- enabling nearly 5,500 people to remain in their own homes through a variety of support provided or arranged by Pembrokeshire County Council during the year, including:
- meals on wheels
- day services in the community
- direct payments
- supporting vulnerable people to stay safe in their own communities, and prevent dependency on long term care.
- enabling more than 800 people to live in residential or nursing care homes during the year.
- providing support for adults with learning disabilities and mental health problems, in partnership with the NHS.
- co-production of preventative services in the community.