How to Pay

By post

You can send a cheque made payable to Pembrokeshire County Council to:

Pembrokeshire County Council
Department if known
County Hall
SA61 1TP

Please note that you will need to write the correct payment reference number on the reverse of the cheque. Failure to provide the correct reference number could lead to a delay in the allocation of the payment to your account. If you know the name of the department that the payment is for please include this in the address.

We strongly recommend that you do not send cash through the post. If you would like to pay in cash please see the in person section below.

ID: 1930, revised 26/04/2024