By Direct Debit
Direct Debit is a simple, convenient and safe way of paying bills and has many advantages over other forms of payment.
- Setting up a Direct Debit is simple and free, and you can cancel them at any time by contacting your bank and building society
- You don't have to review your Direct Debit each year
- Direct Debit is guaranteed by the banks and buildings societies involved, so if a mistake is made you will get a full and immediate refund
- You will be notified in writing of the amounts, dates and frequency of payments to be deducted from your account and any changes 10 days in advance, to give you time to query them if necessary
- If the payment details change, there are no new forms to fill in. Simply sign one form and the changes you agree are made automatically
We currently accept Direct Debits for payments of:
- Council Tax
- Business Rates (Non-Domestic Rates)
- Housing rents
- Domicillary care
- Pembrokeshire Leisure membership
If you would like to make arrangements to pay by Direct Debit for any of these services please contact us on 01437 764551, stating which service you would like to set up a Direct Debit for.