Housing Support

Moving into a residential home

If you think it’s time to think about moving into residential care then the free Welsh Assembly Government ‘Thinking about a care home - a guide to what you need to know’ publication gives information about what you need to consider.

If you are assessed as needing to move into residential care you may be eligible for help with the costs.

The guide is available at: www.wales.gov.uk  or call 029 2082 3683.

ID: 2085, revised 23/01/2018