Housing Support

Supporting People

Supporting People funds, monitors, and develops housing related support services for vulnerable people aged 16+. Housing related support, delivered by specialist service providers, helps people to live independently, to settle into a new home, or to continue living in their own home. Supporting People services can reduce and prevent homelessness, hospitalisation, loneliness and isolation, and institutional care.

What services do Supporting People fund?

  • Supported housing
  • Sheltered housing
  • Homeless hostel
  • Women’s refuge
  • Tenancy support in your home and in group homes

What support can be offered?

  • Information about other agencies that can help, including those providing education, work, volunteering and training
  • Access to warden / scheme managed accommodation
  • Help to settle into and maintain your home and to manage a tenancy
  • Help to manage finances, pay bills and get the most out of the money people earn
  • Support to develop living skills
  • Support to meet people and to join social activities
  • Support to move to safer / more appropriate accommodation
  • Help to increase your personal safety and security

How to Apply
You will need to contact the service provider that you feel would best meet your needs. If you meet the admissions criteria and if there is space then you will be accepted onto the scheme. The Supporting People Directory of Services can help you to contact the service you need.

If you require any additional information please contact the team on:

Tel: 01437 764551
Email: supporting.people@pembrokeshire.gov.uk

Forms & Downloads

Outcomes Guidance

Summary Directory of Services

Online Forms

For data collected 1st April 2022 to 30th September 2022

Outcomes Exit Questionnaire

ID: 2086, revised 19/04/2022