Housing Support

50+ Advice Project

The 50+ Advice Project is a free advice service from Shelter Cymru which offers advice on housing, benefits and money issues to people aged 50+. Surgeries are provided throughout Pembrokeshire, including Haverfordwest, Milford Haven, Pembroke Dock, Fishguard, St Davids and Tenby.

You can self refer or agencies can refer on your behalf by contacting Shelter Cymru on the project telephone number:
Tel: 01267 225936  Email fiftyplus@sheltercymru.org.uk

ID: 2087, revised 23/01/2018