How can the Housing Advice Team help you?
A Housing Officer may be able to help you with:
- Completing a Housing Application form
- General housing advice, including:
- Advice about renting privately
- Advice about renting from a Council or Housing Association
- Advice about what to do if you are having difficulty paying your mortgage
- Mediation with your family, landlord or mortgage company
- Signposting to other agencies who may be able to help
- Basic legal advice about housing
- Basic financial and debt management advice.
Where can I contact the Housing Advice Team?
You can contact the Housing Advice Team on 01437 764551 or email: email@example.com or by writing to:
Housing Advice Team
Pembrokeshire County Council