COVID-19: Any specific information relating to Pembrokeshire will be updated at or How to apply for a Covid-19 test,

Hearing problems

Help from Adult Care

The Council has specialists who can give help and advice to those with hearing problems. This includes practical ideas and information about specialist organisations, classes and clubs that can offer you support.

ID: 2140, revised 23/01/2018