Hearing problems

Hearing aids

Your doctor can arrange for you to go to the hospital audiology department to be tested and fitted with a hearing aid free of charge.

Alternatively, you can be tested and buy a hearing aid from a private company at a commercial rate. If you buy privately, check whether the company is registered under the Hearing Aid Council Act.

Dewis Cymru is the place to go if you want information or advice about your well-being – or want to know how you can help somebody else.


ID: 2139, revised 05/07/2022