The Enhancing Pembrokeshire Grant
The Enhancing Pembrokeshire Grant, using funds raised via the Second Homes Tax is available to provide funding for new projects that help address the negative impact of second homes and in doing so adds value to our communities.
Outcomes are structured around five well-being objectives:
- Raising overall standards of achievement
- Healthy communities: Communities supported by affordable and appropriate housing; improving social care
- Increase the economy's productivity and address regeneration issues
- Safeguarding our environment
- Self-sustained and vibrant communities
How to apply for a grant
The Enhancing Pembrokeshire Grant scheme is currently under review. We will update this page as soon as more information becomes available.
Specific queries on the scheme can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Regeneration Team can support applicants develop projects and bring applications together.