Pembrokeshire Leisure Go-Tri
Princes Gate GoTri 2018
Pembrokeshire Leisure will be running its successful GoTri series in partnership with Princes Gate spring water again in 2018.
If you’re an experienced triathlete, a relative novice or looking for something different to try we hope that our events will provide an enjoyable and challenging experience.
3 mini triathlons, a super sprint taster triathlon and a sprint distance duathlon will be held this year
- Scolton Manor Sprint Duathlon: Sunday 6th May (run 5km bike 20km run 2.5km) Route for Scolton coming soon
- Fishguard Super Sprint Triathlon: Sunday 3rd June (swim 200m bike 10km run 1.6km)*
- Fishguard Triathlon: Sunday 3rd June (swim 400m bike 20km run 5km)
- Tenby Triathlon: Wednesday (evening) 25th July (Swim 400m Bike 20km Run 5km)
- Haverfordwest Triathlon: Sunday 19th August (Swim 400m Bike 20km Run 5km)
- Novice (first triathlon)
- Vet (40+)
- Super Vet (50+)
- Team of 4 (2 female & 2 male: Combined Times)
All events are open to age 16+
* No categories for the Super Sprint Triathlon