All events are open to age 16+
Go-Tri Individual Entry £28 per event
On the day entries accepted (where spaces allow) at an entry fee of £36
Bookings are now OPEN....Please contact your local leisure centre for more information or email email@example.com
No refund for participants cancelling within 8 weeks of the event date.
Outside the 8 weeks participants will get 50% of the entry fee returned to them.
Transfer of entry will be allowed on the day however, there will be a £5 cash administration fee for this.
If anyone cannot enter due to injury they will not be entitled to a refund, however they will have the option of entry into one of the other events, if spaces allow.
Here is a basic 12 week training plan for you to follow or call into any Pembrokeshire Leisure Centre. We can offer training advice and information on all the training opportunites we have available.
1. Dear Jayne and the Go-Tri Team,
I just wanted to write and say how much I enjoyed the event today. It was a fantastic way to get the feel of doing a triathlon, prior to trying on of the events at the Go-Tri series. I think that I would have been too petrified to go straight into one of the 'real' ones without having had this experience. You and your team were amazing answering all our questions and I even had help adjusting the height of the seat on my new ( to me) road bike! Speaking from the perspective of someone who doesn't fit the usual physique of a triathlon-er, the event was a real confidence boost and has made me really determined to build up to one of the full Go-Tri events. I felt very well supported throughout the whole event and hats off to you all for an amazing morning's exercise and friendly competition.
Sincerely, Eva (Rees), Fishguard
2. The taster Tri was excellent and I am keen to have a go at another event although all the Go Tri events seem to clash with something else I have on unfortunately.
I found the day really well organised, everyone was really helpful and it was very non threatening! I have recommended this to other people and I think it is a fantastic opportunity to have a go at an event which is generally full of superfit iron man style athletes!
Thank you so much and I would definitely come again!
3. Thoroughly enjoyed the Go-Tri. I thought it was extremely well organised and the support was excellent. Everyone involved was so helpful and on hand to give advice and encouragement. All organisers and staff should be really proud of themselves and get a big pat on the back. It couldn't have been improved!
Thank you so very much. Sam :-)
4. The triathlon was fab! They were perfect distances for me. I hope to see more that offer shorter distances. Well done to the organisers
Diolch , Hannah Harries
Pembrokeshire Leisure Go-Tri
Due to the current Coronavirus outbreak we are postponing our GO-TRI events for the safety of staff, participants and spectators.
We shall keep you updated and thank you all for your support with these events.
Stay safe and healthy and keep training when you are able to.
We will be putting hints and tips on our Pembrokeshire Leisure Facebook page so don’t forget to “Like” our page.
Pembrokeshire Leisure will be running its successful GoTri series in 2020
If you’re an experienced triathlete, a relative novice or looking for something different to try we hope that our events will provide an enjoyable and challenging experience.
3 mini triathlons and a sprint distance duathlon will be held this year
· Scolton Manor Duathlon – 26th April 2020 (5k run, 12 mile bike, 2.5k run)
· Fishguard Leisure Centre Triathlon – 21st June 2020
· Tenby Leisure Centre Triathlon – 29th July 2020 (Wednesday evening) (400m swim, 20km bike, 5km run)
· Haverfordwest Leisure Centre – 9th August 2020 (400m swim, 20km bike, 5km run)
All events are open to age 16+
All events are bookable in your local Leisure Centre.