Event Planning and Notification

Events on the Public Highway

If your event is taking place on a public highway i.e. any pavements, walkways, roads or pedestrian areas in Pembrokeshire you will need to obtain permission from the Highways Department. 

If your event is in a private location, but is likely to affect the public highway, you will still need to discuss this with Highways.

For further information or queries on highways matters please contact our Streetcare Team on 01437 764551 or email streetcare@pembrokeshire.gov.uk.

For Local Authority owned car parks you would need to contact parking@pembrokeshire.gov.uk.

ID: 4758, revised 20/05/2019