Driving yourself

Blue Badges

Parking permits for disabled people

Blue parking badges allow parking concessions for cars carrying people who have severe walking difficulties, severe upper limb disabilities or who are registered blind. 

The badge belongs to the disabled person who qualifies for it (who may or may not be a car driver) and can be used in any vehicle they are travelling in.  Parents of a disabled child over two and under 16 can apply for a badge on their child’s behalf.  The badge can be used anywhere in the EU.

Where do I apply?

To apply for a new badge, renewal or replacement badge, return badges or report misuse contact Pembrokeshire County Council on 01437 764551 or call in at one of the Customer Service Centres.  The Customer Service Centre staff will be able to process applications between: 9:15am - 1pm and 2pm - 4:30pm Monday to Friday.

You can also apply for a new badge, renewal or replacement badge online at www.gov.uk

Following completion of the application badges are issued by post within approximately 5 days. There is no charge for personal badges in Wales, however there is a charge for organisational badges.

Pembrokeshire County Council charge £10 for replacing lost, damaged or stolen badges, but replacements can still be obtained free of charge from www.gov.uk

You can read our Privacy Notice here

This notice explains why we collect and keep your personal information, how your information is used and what we do with the information we collect.

ID: 1985, revised 11/04/2019