Milford House Centre
Milford House Centre provides services for customers with mental health problems who need support.
The centre includes:
- Yr Hafan 24 hour supported accommodation consisting of 5 long stay beds
- Yr Nyth – A 3 bedded staff support flat providing short term placements
- Haven View Respite support in a 3 bedded flat/assessment unit
- Dartmouth Centre – a day care centre for people with mental health problems
- 59 St Peters Road a two bedroom satellite house with staff support
- Trafalgar Road Project - a supporting people funded accommodation project with staff support to 6 single flats
Access to this service is through the mental health team assessment process.
Community Mental Health Team (CMHT):
North – 01437 773157
South – 01437 774042
St. Caradog Unit / Crisis Resolution Service (CRS):
Canolfan Bro Cerwyn Centre
Tel: 01437 772854