Day Centres and Respite Care
Havenhurst Care Home
Our Residential Care Home for Older people who experience mental health problems in Pembrokeshire is Havenhurst Care Home
We provide respite care, assessment & rehabilitation support for older people who experience mental health problems who need support, care or protection. We work in partnership with Social services & the Community Mental Health Team. Havenhurst Care Home is registered & inspected by Care & Social Services Inspectorate Wales, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where is Havenhurst Care Home?
Havenhurst Care Home, Sandhurst Road, Milford Haven, SA73 3JU7, Pembrokeshire.
When is Havenhurst Care Home open?
Havenhurst Care Home is open 24 hours a day throughout the year.
How to access Havenhurst Care Home?
To access Havenhurst Care Home a person must have an assessment through the Community Mental Health Team (CMHT).
What is the purpose of Havenhurst Care Home?
Havenhurst Care Home provides a service that:
- Provides care in a homely, friendly & relaxed atmosphere
- Support & encourage people to live as full & active life as possible
- Ensure that all people have the right to express their own beliefs
- Ensure all people are treated with respect & privacy at all times
- Allows Carers to have valuable time away from their caring responsibilities
What does Havenhurst Care Home provide?
Havenhurst Care Home provides two types of services:
- Respite Care - The Respite care service can be booked throughout the year enabling the person & their carers to have a planned break.
- Assessment & Rehabilitation - The Assessment & Rehabilitation service provides support to enable people to regain & maintain their independence as far as possible.
Havenhurst Care Home provides the following:
- Healthy living & well -being support
- Assist with individualised care needs
- Various activities
- Nutritional & varied meals with dietary needs catered for.
How much will it cost?
There may be a charge for staying in Havenhurst Care Home. People are asked to complete a financial assessment in order to determine ability to pay & how much will be charged for respite services. People who stay for a period of time on assessment will not be expected to contribute financially.
Initial contact is made through our contact centre on 01437 764551 & referrals directed to applicable resource teams.
Dewis Cymru is the place to go if you want information or advice about your well-being – or want to know how you can help somebody else.